Monday, March 20, 2023

#NotSoPerfect

 In order to publicize and expand the audience for my student-produced short film, I created an Instagram page. Choosing a handle that would be simple to remember and relate to the concept of the movie was the first stage. In addition, I picked a profile photo that would stand out and capture the mood of the movie. I took my time writing a biography that would provide a quick overview of the movie and its producers to potential followers. I interacted with other film-related accounts' postings and followed them in order to get followers. I shared behind-the-scenes images and videos with fans to give them a peek at how the show was made. To pique fans' interest and build anticipation, I also posted teasers for the movie. To make the posts more visible, I made sure to incorporate pertinent hashtags. 

I worked on creating content for the page with the cast and crew and urged them to share it with their followers. I used Instagram's story function to share still images and movie snippets. I interacted with followers by quickly answering their comments and mails. I monitored the page's performance using Instagram's analytics tool and changed my content approach as necessary. I made sure to post frequently to keep readers interested in the movie. I organized posts into categories and made a graphic chronology of the movie's production using Instagram's highlight function.

I organized a Q&A session on the page so that fans may ask inquiries regarding the movie and its producers. I launched a social media competition to entice fans to produce fan art and post it on the website. I worked together with other aspiring filmmakers to promote one another's work. To offer readers a sense of kinship with the movie, I wrote a series of pieces featuring each member of the cast and crew. Longer videos, like trailers and cast and crew interviews, were posted using Instagram's IGTV function.

I conducted a live Q&A with the actors and crew on Instagram using the live feature. To entice people to contribute their opinions and experiences regarding the movie, I made a custom hashtag for it. I polled my followers on potential posters and promotional materials using Instagram's polling tool. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The film Atelophobia was inspired by its definition.; The fear of being imperfect. This definition was entirely different that an obsessiv...