Monday, December 13, 2021

Production Blog


The music video has been completed! Many hours of filming, planning, and editing were poured into this, and I am proud to say the final product is finally finished. I believe the music video came out rather nicely and the collaboration of all of the team members made it a great project. The filming process was fun, as it involved my team and me going to the fair. This resulted in the mood of the music video being very lighthearted and fun. The music video tells a story of a group of friends having fun at the fair. The song of choice, "Good Days", matches this because, well, the friends are having a good time at the fair. Across the music video, many activities are portrayed, such as the fair games, waiting in line, walking around, etc. These activities emphasize the diversity of the time spent with friends. As the editor of this project and an actor, I can gladly say this music video has come out with as much creative expression as my team and I desired! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The film Atelophobia was inspired by its definition.; The fear of being imperfect. This definition was entirely different that an obsessiv...