Friday, March 10, 2023

Splice and Dice

The second day of editing for my documentary on eating disorders happened today. I started working immediately. When I organized the files and watched the footage from the first day of filming, I made notes. I began putting the pieces together after importing the video footage into the editing program. I worked on the opening scene, trying out various angles and shots. To achieve a unified appearance, I took your time tweaking the contrast and color grading. To heighten the emotional impact of each scenario, you incorporated sound effects and music. I saw to it that the movie's pacing was steady and interesting. You went over the script to check the timing of the dialogue. I worked on the scene changes, making sure they were seamless. I tried with several visual enhancements to spice up the movie. I paused to rest my eyes and collect my thoughts. I worked on some of the trickier situations, experimenting with different methods until you found the one that worked. To collect their opinions and feedback, I held a discussion. Based on their recommendations, I made a few adjustments while continually keeping the general goal of the film in mind. I spent some time watching the entire film to ensure that everything was in order. Any other alterations I desired to make were noted. Making sure it had an influence on the audience for a long time, I worked on the concluding sequence. I adjusted the music and sound effects to make sure they were flawless. I labored through the night, eager to do as much as I could. When the film came together, I got a sense of accomplishment. I was aware that my effort and commitment had paid off. I  was eager to observe the audience's response and get their opinions. Even though I was aware that there was still work to be done, I was optimistic that the movie would be a hit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The film Atelophobia was inspired by its definition.; The fear of being imperfect. This definition was entirely different that an obsessiv...