Friday, March 10, 2023

5 Stars

 I choose to solicit feedback from friends and family when my short video is finished.  I'm confident that they will support me and offer me frank criticism. I set up a personal screening for them and extend an invitation. I give them a brief overview of the movie's plot and what to expect before the screening. I also give them a survey to complete following the screening. I watch their reactions and body language during the screening to get a sense of what they are thinking. Following the showing, we have a conversation about the movie during which they express their views. I pay close attention to what they have to say and take note of their ideas and criticisms. I follow up with additional inquiries to better grasp their perspectives. I appreciate their time and insightful comments. I examine their suggestions for development and take their criticism seriously. I also discuss my artistic decisions and provide justifications for the choices I took for the movie. I make notes about the criticism to use in upcoming edits or revisions. Their enthusiasm and support are greatly appreciated, and they inspire me to keep honing my skill. I often show the movie to a few professionals in the field in order to get further comments and helpful critique. I am aware that in order to make the movie the best it can be, it is crucial to receive input from a variety of sources. I welcome suggestions and constructive criticism.I also pause to consider how my personal experiences affected the movie. I am aware that making movies is a team effort, and getting other people's opinions is essential to success. I am appreciative of the encouragement and helpful criticism my friends and family have given me during this journey. I consider their criticism seriously and use it into the film to improve it. Feedback, in my opinion, is an essential component of the creative process and is required for development and advancement. I welcome feedback that is useful for me to grow as a filmmaker and will take it into consideration. Even while I continue to work on the movie, I make time to enjoy it and my successes. I think that recognizing modest successesI'm still working on the movie, taking suggestions into consideration and making adjustments as needed. I'm aware that making a short film is a never-ending process of growth, and I welcome the adventure. I'm excited to share the movie with a larger audience by having it screened at film festivals. The movie and the work I put into making it make me proud. As a filmmaker, I am eager to see where this adventure will lead me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The film Atelophobia was inspired by its definition.; The fear of being imperfect. This definition was entirely different that an obsessiv...