Friday, January 20, 2023

Plan of Action

 Schedule

2/3/23 - I will have a completed storyboard.

2/4/23-2/6/23 - I will gather all necessary props and put together costumes.

2/6/23-2/8/23 - I will start and finish filming the scenes that take place in the characters house.

2/9/23-2/12/23 - I will film the lunch scenes for the short film.

    Within these times for filming any back-ups or retakes should be completed for all scenes.

2/13/23-2/15/23 - I will edit the short film.

2/16/23 - I  will finalize the short film which will include both the filming and editing being finished.


Location

I will film at one of my mom's rental property's for the film. The Scenes at home will be at several different homes based on my mothers availability. The scenes at a cafe will be filmed at homey style cafe called " The Little Coffee Shop". This coffee shop specializes in coffee and authentic fresh pastries (10732 Wiles Rd, Coral Springs, FL 33076). The scene taken a lunch restaurant will be taken at a Chipotle. Which is food chain restaurant of americanized mexican food. (4220 N State Rd 7, Coral Springs, FL 33073)


Participants

I will not be acing in this film. My job we be to direct, film , and edit.  I will be using my friends as actors. Considering the film surrounds one character name Lola , my main actor will be friend Addison Walker. My friend Dartamian will play Alex. The actors for Sophi, Clara, and Lola's mom have yet to be decided due to possible actors having an altercation in schedule.

Health and Safety

For the filming of this short film there will be no chance of harm for anybody involved. However, everyone in my group will have a cell phone on their person that can be used to call for help if the need occurred.

Props

My group will utilize props such as cell phones, makeup, clothing, and food. If my group finds that more props are needed than my group plans on going to a store to purchase the prop or finding something else that can be used. However, since my group's short film deals with realism, every prop will likely be available at one of my group members' homes.

Costumes

The costumes used in my group's short film will be everyday clothing as the characters in the short film are supposed to look like real people. However, based on how filming goes one character may wear a hat.

Back-Up Plans

My Locations are set in stone considering its more documentary style focusing on real topics. If by chance my mo will not let me use our rental properties I will film at my own house. For the main actor Lola I have several other friends that are interested in playing her role.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The film Atelophobia was inspired by its definition.; The fear of being imperfect. This definition was entirely different that an obsessiv...